POSITIONS OPEN FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE IF QUALIFIED:
(We service Nashville, Clarksville, and the surrounding areas so a valid driver's license is a must.)
Positions to be filled include:
*Preferred applicant has plumbing experience and HVAC experience as well but is not necessary.
Applicant must be able to work independently as a Plumbing service technician conducting tune-ups and service calls with the proper knowledge as well as have the skills to work with a partner on mainline repair/replacement jobs, and water heater replacements. (Experience with excavators is preferred)
Requirements for Consideration:
• Flexible scheduling capabilities
• Exceptional communication and customer service skills
• References (at least 2 professional and 2-character references)
*At least 3-5 years' experience in skilled trade
* Must not have any current or ongoing legal issues
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Must exhibit professional and courteous behavior at all times
* Timeliness and reliability is a non-negotiable requirement
Must be able to pass a drug test initially and randomly after hire
• 5 Star review bonuses ($25 for every seven qualified five star review's left listing technician's name)
• Paychecks are received every Friday
• Monetary raises and promotions made available after first 6 month review is conducted
• Company vehicle, gas card and cell phone provided as position requires.
At Pro N Stall we have built our company and reputation through the practice of exceptional customer service and helping one another succeed. If you are looking for a career as opposed to 'just another job', we look forward to welcoming you to the team. The opportunities for personal, professional, and financial growth are limitless. If you are interested in more information or are ready to get started, please send your resume, list of references, and a copy of all industry related certifications that you might have. We look forward to hearing from you.
**Please send all inquiries to the office email and include a resume. We are hiring immediately.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $700.00 - $1,200.00 per week
Our technicians are provided with protective equipment to wear into customers' homes and technicians are never sent into homes with knowingly active cases of COVID.
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
How many years of HVAC experience do you have?
How many years of Plumbing experience do you have?
What is the highest level of education you have completed?
Are you able to work in Clarksville, TN?
Do you have the following license or certification: Driver's License?
Do you have the following license or certification: EPA Universal Certification?
Do you speak English?
Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
Which shifts are you available to work?
What percentage of the time are you willing to travel for work?
When will you be available to start this job?
How is your previous experience relevant to this role?
Why are you interested in this job?